Significantly reduce your commercial cleaning supplies expenses. If you have contracted out your cleaning and janitorial services, we can still reduce your cleaning spending, deliver benefits and lower costs.
We achieve savings by competitively tendering out to several pre-audited cleaning product suppliers who have excellent service performance track records.
Our partners have supported NHS Trusts, Care Home Groups, and other organisations with personal protective equipment such as masks, gowns, gloves, alcohol-based hand sanitiser, sanitiser stations, and anti-bacterial wipes through the pandemic.
Our partners and suppliers can provide environmentally friendly cleaning products for your office, business, school or place of worship and are also able to provide Waste Management and Recycling services.
Our suppliers offer a range of eco-friendly cleaning essentials and alternatives to the current brands on the market, encouraging businesses to become more eco-friendly.
Want to know more about eco-friendly products? Head over to Green Buying and use discount code “DM048” for 5% off your purchase.
Competitive pricing, improved cash flow with flexible payment options
Easy to use dashboard reduces the complexity of buying
Consolidate your spending to a single multi-user account
Match the PO number to the receipt of your organisation’s accounts
- Thanks to our buying power, a significant and sustainable reduction of your existing spending on cleaning supplies.
- Reduced supplier base – this, in turn, lowers administration costs (i.e. fewer purchase orders, invoices, payment queries).
- Develop closer, more beneficial customer/supplier relationships and focus on added-value services.
- Next day guaranteed stock availability service. Minimise stock holding and improve your cash flow.
- Quality and value for money.
- Supplier telesales service.
- Electronic trading – 24-hour shopping
- Reducing your administration costs
- Reduce your inventory
- Management Reporting – Data on expenditure, full accountability, visibility and budget control.
- Supplier Performance Appraisal
Product areas covered
- General office/ shop floor cleaning
- Cleaning chemicals
- Organic cleaning products
- Washroom products
- Paper disposables
- Washing powders
- Disposable gloves
- Laundrette products
- Sanitising equipment
- Cleaning brushes and cloths
- Waste containers
How our process works
Our streamlined process is designed to make life easy.
Simply provide 3 months of existing contracts or your requirements and we’ll handle the rest.
Our promise to you
We recommend keeping your current policy if we can not find you better coverage for less.
We will benchmark your current policy for free, so you can be confident that you have the right policy in place.
Our advice is free of charge, independent and non-biased.
We are paid a commission by the partners we work with when you buy a policy or take a service from them.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we will plant a tree on your behalf with 1001 Trees UK