Waste management and recycling costs can quickly escalate.
We are confident we can save you significant sums of money on your waste management and recycling costs with improved service levels.
Our vetted suppliers provide long term, strategic approaches to:
- complete waste solutions to UK businesses,
- increasing recycling,
- industrial, commercial, domestic, and agricultural waste,
- reduced costs,
- efficient solutions,
- excellent customer service track record,
- reputation for continuous improvement.
Commercial and domestic waste management services
- Businesses have a small margin for error in their budgets. Having the most resourceful and efficient option is critical to competitiveness.
- Our experience and buying power will remove all the unnecessary details and provide a clear and transparent report into the savings your business will receive – all at no cost to you.
- Our partners are vetted for their quality, ecological practices, and employees’ welfare.
- Our partners hold the international standards of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and are also qualified members of the SAFE Contractor scheme.
- All types of containers and equipment from office bins and wheelie bins to skips, compactors and rear-end loading containers;
- All waste streams including mixed and single-stream recycling, hazardous waste, construction waste and waste electrical and electronic equipment;
- Full range of disposal options including recycling facilities, waste-to-energy, anaerobic digestion and landfill.
- Domestic waste and residential estates, recyclable and rubbish bin collection.
Waste management and recycling service delivers:
- Compliance – we can ensure you are meeting legislative requirements and environmental targets;
- Lower costs – reduce your commercial waste management costs through increased recycling and more efficient waste handling;
- Sustainability – a wide network of regional and local suppliers to enable you to deal with your waste locally and to help you towards zero waste;
- Comprehensive service – complete waste management – with all your waste, not just the waste streams easier to dispose of;
- Ease of management – we provide you with a single contract for all your waste to make life easier.
How our process works
Our streamlined process is designed to make life easy.
Simply provide 3 months of existing contracts or your requirements and we’ll handle the rest.
Our promise to you
We recommend keeping your current policy if we can not find you better coverage for less.
We will benchmark your current policy for free, so you can be confident that you have the right policy in place.
Our advice is free of charge, independent and non-biased.
We are paid a commission by the partners we work with when you buy a policy or take a service from them.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we will plant a tree on your behalf with 1001 Trees UK