Business insurance and commercial insurance is essential for protecting your business and employees.
We can supply insurance cover for all business types, including sole traders, SME’s through to large multinational corporations.
Our award-winning business insurance team are always up-to-date with the latest developments in business insurance.
With tailored business insurance, you can build a level of cover to protect against the specific risks your business faces.
We cover cybercrime, employee benefits, property, vehicles, machinery, product liability, and much more. Business insurance products include:
- Professional indemnity
- Public liability
- Employers’ liability
- Commercial legal protection insurance
Business insurance can protect against unexpected expenses. In addition, it can provide a safety net if you suffer a loss after an unfortunate incident while carrying out your business activities.
What is business insurance?
Business insurance is a form of business protection that can help with unexpected risks to your business or the result of negligence or take out business income and business liability insurance to cover against financial loss and other risks the business may experience.
- business owners need to factor certain risks in their daily work, depending on their profession.
- business insurance covers your business and employees from unexpected losses or damages.
- business owners, the self-employed, consultants and freelancers need to factor certain risks in your daily work.
- You may need public liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance, contents insurance, or other cover types depending on your profession.
- business income and business liability insurance to cover them for potential financial loss and other risks.
Insurance protects the businesses, employees, customers and any assets that your business may hold against financial loss.
Business insurance can protect against a wide range of risks, including those caused by:
- natural disasters such as floods, fire, lightning, and hurricanes;
- accidental damage to premises and equipment;
- theft of goods in transit,
- employee dishonesty and theft.
Types of business insurance cover
Cyber insurance will protect the business and your customers against internet risks such as data destruction, extortion, information theft, hacking and denial of service (DOS) attacks. Our GDPR Tax Credits has the protection of Data Guards Man that Hiscox Insurance Brokers cover.
What insurance services are available?
We have professional indemnity that can cover:
– Commercial Insurance
– Business interruption
– Legal liabilities
– Marine / cargo
– Motor fleets (any size)
– Engineering inspection contracts
– Professional indemnity
– Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
– Personal lines, such as private vehicles
– Employee benefits, assistance programmes, group pensions, etc
– High Net Worth services, such as investments, fine art and valuables, pleasure craft
– Financial Services, such as pensions, mortgages, tax, financial planning
– Commercial Finance for asset and property acquisition, invoice finance, vehicle finance (such as sale & lease-back)
Which industry sectors do you cover?
We cover all industries and can create exclusive and bespoke insurance schemes and facilities. Bespoke insurance products have been developed for specific industry sectors and can be tailored to the business needs and circumstances.
Industry sectors range from:
– Contractors / Consultants
– Transportation/ Fleet/ Vehicles
– Health Care
– Sports & Leisure
– Health Care
– Internet businesses
– Computing / IT
– Waste Management and Recycling
– + Many other sectors and industries
How our process works
Our streamlined process is designed to make life easy.
Simply provide 3 months of existing contracts or your requirements and we’ll handle the rest.
Our promise to you
We recommend keeping your current policy if we can not find you better coverage for less.
We will benchmark your current policy for free, so you can be confident that you have the right policy in place.
Our advice is free of charge, independent and non-biased.
We are paid a commission by the partners we work with when you buy a policy or take a service from them.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we will plant a tree on your behalf with 1001 Trees UK