We can deliver average cost savings of 20% for your stationery and office supplies thanks to our buying power.
Cost savings are achieved by competitively tendering to pre-audited stationery and office suppliers, all of whom have excellent service performance track records in their industry.
We regularly assess our supplier’s prices to ensure you get the best deal.
Our office installation suppliers are able to design and install Covid-friendly office spaces and work areas.
What products are covered?
- Stationery supplies
- Audio Visual Equipment including demonstrations and installation
- Office Furniture, including design and installation service
- Electronic Office Supplies (computer consumables)
- Printers, photocopiers and ink cartridges
How does it work?
- Initial meeting.
- Detail and coordinate expectations and requirements.
- Confirm end-user locations and ordering methods.
- Collate information and agree on go-live date.
- The supplier will use data gathered from the initial meeting to set up system parameters to suit your requirements.
- Clients will receive a welcome pack with details, including your service contact information.
- Your supplier will provide on-site training or telephone support for the preferred ordering method before going live.
- Significant and sustainable reduction of your existing spending for office and stationery supplies
- Same-day and next-day delivery available
- Dedicated account manager and customer service team
- Customer helpline
- Review of previous orders and best value advice
- Option to buy own-label rather than branded items
- Progress tracking is available for your order.
- Orders can be telephoned or linked to your e-procurement system (Ariba, Commerce One, UK Procure etc.), E-mailed or electronically ordered using the online ordering system.
To make it easier for UK businesses and schools to protect the planet, we have teamed up with Green Buying to give our customers the option to buy their products from sustainable suppliers.
Green Buying was set up in 2007 and is a convenient way to buy UK sourced, eco-friendly supplies and services.
Buying from Green Buying will build your sustainable credentials whilst supporting the environment and British manufacturers.
Use the code: DM048 to get a 5% discount on all purchases on the Green Buying website.
How our process works
Our streamlined process is designed to make life easy.
Simply provide 3 months of existing contracts or your requirements and we’ll handle the rest.
Our promise to you
We recommend keeping your current policy if we can not find you better coverage for less.
We will benchmark your current policy for free, so you can be confident that you have the right policy in place.
Our advice is free of charge, independent and non-biased.
We are paid a commission by the partners we work with when you buy a policy or take a service from them.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we will plant a tree on your behalf with 1001 Trees UK