Boost staff morale and increase retention
Offering employee perks will show you care about staff well-being, boost morale and productivity.
In the current challenging times, many of your staff are likely to be stressed and worried about financial pressures.
Save employees more money on everyday purchases
Employee perks, such as employee discounts, are a proven way to deliver a benefit that impacts every employee, improves mental health, shows appreciation and supports your employee’s financial wellbeing – without the expense of a company pay rise.
Save employees hundreds of pounds at hundreds of retailers, household utility bills, grocery shopping, and experiences to essential purchases.
Show appreciation to your staff by extending their income with employee perks today!
Register today and save your team more money on everyday purchases!
Financial health check
As part of your employee perks, we can offer your employees an independent and tailored financial health check.
Independent financial advisors will assess the capacity to meet current financial obligations and preparedness for unexpected adverse economic events.
Advise areas include:
- retirement planning,
- private life cover,
- medical cover,
- wills and inheritance
- tax planning
We can set up either individual or company-wide benefit schemes at highly competitive rates with no compromise on the quality of service standards.
As an employer, you will have peace of mind knowing that your employee’s benefits are tailored to their individual needs.
We understand that all businesses have different budgets, so we offer a bespoke service for any business size.
A member of our team will be happy to discuss this with you in more detail, so please do not hesitate to get in touch today!
Work Life Balance
Protect your staff's personal and family health and wealth
We can offer the following employee perks from a Which? Recommended discount club:
- Utilities – Gas, Electricity – 100% Renewable electricity and frack-free gas
- Phone – Landline / Mobile / Broadband
- Insurance – Boiler / Building / Content
- ‘Double The Difference’ Price Promise
- 7% cashback card with discounts for online and offline shopping
- 5* Service
- Fuel conditioners to increase efficiency by 15%
- All home utility services in one monthly bill
- Water conditioners to reduce limescale and bills and energy waste
- Fuel conditioner to reduce the amount of gas used
This package can help staff save over £2500 a year!
Car leasing is the perfect way to drive a new vehicle whilst benefiting from fixed monthly payments, manufacturer warranties, road tax and free delivery.
Our partners supply all makes and models of new petrol, diesel and electric cars from a national network of franchised main dealers. Delivery is free to your home or workplace, and there is the option to add maintenance, covering your cost of servicing and replacing tyres.
Leasing gives you complete peace of mind that you are driving around in a new car without hassle or stress. In addition, all vehicles come fully serviced before they are delivered.
Hassle free driving
- Dedicated account manager available 24/7, ready to help out if anything goes wrong.
- Includes warranty cover, roadside assistance and MOT protection.
- Competitive personal and commercial car leasing from an award-winning vehicle leasing broker.
- All brokers are trusted members of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association.
- Access to best value leasing deals, typically enjoyed by the largest multinationals.
Contact us today, and we will be more than happy to help you find the vehicle you want.
We can supply all-electric vehicles and charging points for personal and commercial customers.
Supply your requirements, and we will get you the best value electric vehicle leasing quote.
British Vehicle Rental Leasing Association
Our promise to you
We recommend keeping your current policy if we can not find you better coverage for less.
We will benchmark your current policy for free, so you can be confident that you have the right policy in place.
Our advice is free of charge, independent and non-biased.
We are paid a commission by the partners we work with when you buy a policy or take a service from them.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we will plant a tree on your behalf with 1001 Trees UK